|Article title||CIRCUITRY FEATURE OF PRECISION SUPER CAPACITANCES|
|Authors||S.G. Krutchinsky , E.A. Zhebrun|
|Section||SECTION IV. ELECTRONICS AND NANOTECHNOLOGY|
|Month, Year||02, 2015 @en|
|Abstract||To improve the basic quality indicators of optimal by the criterion of a minimum sensitivity passive ladder filters as IP blocks of mixed microelectronic systems we consider the problem of circuit design features precision super capacitances (D-elements).At the heart of the proposed problem solving principle is the cancellation that minimizes the parametric sensitivity of the main parameters of the electronic circuits to the unity gain frequency of operational amplifiers used to implement super capacitances. Topological implementation of these circuits associated with the connection of the differential inputs of these active components and auxiliary input, ensures the realization of its output given transfer function. It is shown that the development of the principle of self-compensation of operational amplifier unity gain frequency influence provides both self-compensation and cancellation of this influence not only on the attenuation, but also on D-element pole frequency. The implementation of this principle is connected with the introduction of additional feedbacks, which action is directed to the specified compensation and the alternation of signs of parametric sensitivity functions. The appropriateness of the use of multidifferential op amps in schemes of precision and high-frequency super capacitances is shown. In this case, the implementation of additional compensating feedback loop associated with cross connection of the differential inputs of the active elements. By implementing optimal Chebyshev "Drift free" low-pass 5th order filter we demonstrate the effectiveness of the proposed design procedures and synthesized in the work broadband D-element circuit with multidifferential op amp. Shown results of the simulation of practical schemes for basic process SGB25VD, demonstrate that the proposed in the work solution provides almost an exact match of implemented ripple (0.313 dB) with the optimal (approximated) (0.25 dB).|
|Keywords||Super capacitance; D-element; multidifferential op amps.|
|References||1. Krutchinskiy S.G., Prokopenko N.N., Starchenko E.I. Sobstvennaya kompensatsiya v elektronnykh usilitelyakh [Self-compensation in electronic amplifiers], Mezhdunarodnyy nauchno-tekhnicheskiy zhurnal "Elektronika i svyaz'" [Electronics and Communications], 2004, No. 21, pp. 85-91.
2. Robert A. Pease. Analog Circuits World Class Designs, 2004, 461 p.
3. Ahmet Tekin, Hassan Elwan, Edward Youssoufian. Patent US 7619472 B1 H03F3/45, Noise-shaped blocker-reject amplifier. Newport Media, Inc. US20090302944; 17 November 2009, 17 p.
4. Akerberg D., Mossberg К. A versative RC building block with inherent compensation for the finite bandwidth of the amplifier, IEEE Trans., 2009, Vol. CAS-21, pp. 75-78.
5. Brackett P., Sedra А. Active compensation for high frequensy effects in op-amp circuits with applications to active RC-filters, IEEE Trans., 2006, Vol. CAS-23, No. 2, pp. 68-72.
6. Mitra S.K., Soderstrand M.A. Fundamental limitation of active filters, Proc. of 4-th colloquim on microwave communication. Budapest, 2010.
7. Soderstrand M.A., Mitra S.K. Design of active filters with zero passive Q-sensitivity, IEEE Trans. on circuit theory, 2008, No. 3.
8. Vlach J. The influence of the limited bandwidth of active elements on active filters, Proc., Nat. Electron Conf, Chicago. III, 2007, pp. 449-453.
9. Aly Ismail, John Vasa, Balasubramanian Ramachandran; Aly Ismail, Vasa John E, Balasubramanian Ramachandran. Low noise filter for a wireless receiver. Patent US20060068749 A1 H04B1/16. 30 March 2006, 18 p.
10. Claude L. Vignali, John R. Martin, Rodney L. Nickel, Daniel I. Schwed. Full duplex RF repeater/base station providing microprocessor-controlled simultaneous CTCSS tone encode/decode. Patent US5327580 A H04B7/24, H04B1/40,/; Ericsson Ge Mobile Communications Inc. US 08/070,030. 5 July 1994, 18 p.
11. Korotkov A.S. Mikroelektronnye analogovye fil'try na preobrazovatelyakh impedansa [Microelectronic analog filters on the impedance converters]. St. Petersburg: Nauka, 1999, 416 p.
12. Antoniou A. Realisation of gyrators using operational amplifiers, and their use in RC-active-network synthesis, Pros. IEEE, Nov., 1969, Vol. 116, pp. 1838-1850.
13. Bruton L.T. Network Transfer Functions Using the Concept of Frequency-Dependent Negative Resistance, IEEE Trans., Aug., 1969, Vol. ст-16, pp. 406-408.
14. Maskay R., Sedra A.S. Generation of low-sensitivity state-space active filters, IEEE Trans., Oct., 1980, Vol. CAS-27, No. 10, pp. 863-870.
15. Krutchinskiy S.G. Strukturnyy sintez analogovykh elektronnykh skhem [Structural synthesis of analog electronic circuits]. Rostovon-Don: SKNTs VSh, 2001, 180 p.
16. Krutchinskiy S.G. Shchekin D.A. Strukturnyy sintez D-elementov s rasshirennym chastotnym diapazonom [Structural synthesis of D-elements with extended frequency range] Elektronika i svyaz’ [Electronics and Communications], 2001, Vol. 2, No. 8, pp. 83-87.
17. Krutchinskiy S.G., Starchenko E.I. Mul'tidifferentsial'nye operatsionnye usiliteli i pretsizionnaya mikroskhemotekhnika [Multidifferential operational amplifiers and a precision micro circuitry], Elektronika i svyaz' [Electronics and Communications], 2004, No. 20, pp. 37-45.
18. Svizev G.A., Prokopenko N.N., Krutchinskiy S.G., Dvornikov O.V. Patent No. 2506694, RF, S1, MPK H03H 11/00. Pretsizionnyy ogranichitel' spektra [Precision limiter spectrum]; zayavitel' i patentoobladatel' FGBOU VPO «YuzhnoRossiyskiy gosudarstvennyy universi-tet ekonomiki i servisa». No. 2012140984; Zayav. 25.09.2012; Opubl. 10.02.2014 Byul. №4. 13 p.
19. Rakitin V.V., Integrated circuits in CMOS – transistors: Textbook. Moscow, 2007, 307 p.
20. Filanovsky I.M., Ivanov V.V. Operational amplifier speed and accuracy improvement: analog circuit design with structural methodology. Kluwer Academiv Publishers, New York, Boston, Dordrecht, London, Moscow, 2004, 194 p.