|Article title||INFORMATION ANALYSIS IN PROCESS OF CREATION OF SYSTEM OF REFERENCE DATA|
|Section||SECTION II. COMPUTER ENGINEERING AND COMPUTER SCIENCE|
|Month, Year||02, 2015 @en|
|Index UDC||004.82; 004.89|
|Abstract||Development of information technology and the concomitant creation of complex information systems determine a tendency for association systems into an information space. The basis for its formation is a system of classification and coding underlying the reference data system which is used in the organization or enterprise.It"s difficult to imagine the creation of a high-quality system of classification and coding without a thorough analysis of all information components which use in the coordinated work of the complex of information systems. In this regard the purpose of research is the substantiation of an effective method of information analysis in the process of reference data system development. Information analysis is one of the areas of systems analysis (in information technology). An application of information analysis methods allows a comprehensive approach to the selection and assessment of the future system of reference data components. The objectives of research are structuring of the process of a reference data system development, justification of the structure of analytical steps for identification signs of information, as well as the development of the ontological model. Necessity of these problems solving is caused by the following fact. When system of reference data is forming, sometimes developers try to reduce the time of system creation. For this purpose they miss the step of information analysis. This leads to reduced quality of the systems. The article describes the results of the analysis of data and information ratio for accounting and information retrieval systems. Possible consequences of uncoordinated development of information systems with different vendors are noted. The importance of integration processes for the formation of complex information systems is identified. The structure of the process of a system of reference data developing is offered. A range of outcomes, which should be obtained at each stage of creation of a system of reference data, is specified. Particular attention is paid to the peculiarities of the analytical signs identification and the ontological model development. These steps are the main content of the information analysis stage. The detailed structures of the components of information analysis phase are given in con- junction with the schemes of the main results, which should be formed at each step, and their features. Positive aspects of the development of the system of reference data according to the proposed method are marked in conclusion.|
|Keywords||Information system; integration of information systems; information space; ontological modeling; system of reference data.|
|References||1. Geyts B. Biznes so skorost'yu mysli [Business at the speed of thought]. Moscow: EKSMO, 2003, 480 p.
2. Federal'nyy zakon ot 27 iyulya 2006 g. No. 149-FZ «Ob informatsii, informatsionnykh tekhnologiyakh i o zashchite informatsii» [Federal law of July 27, 2006 No. 149-FZ "On information, information technologies and protection of information"], Rossiyskaya gazeta [Russian newspaper], No. 165, 29 July 2006.
3. Uskova O. Nichego konkretnogo [Nothing concrete], Rossiyskaya biznes-gazeta [Russian business newspaper], No. 715 (31), 18 August 2009.
4. Polyakova M. Informatizatsiya vsey strany: regional'nyy aspekt [Computerization of the entire country: a regional perspective], Direktor informatsionnoy sluzhby [Director of information services], 2010, No. 6.
5. Kusov A.A. Problemy integratsii korporativnykh informatsionnykh sistem [Problems of integration of corporate information systems], Upravlenie ekonomicheskimi sistemami [Management of economic systems], 2011, No. 4 (28).
6. Shibanov S.V., Yarovaya M.V., Shashkov B.D. Obzor sovremennykh metodov integratsii dannykh v informatsionnykh sistemakh [Review of modern methods for data integration in information systems], Tr. Mezhd. simpos . «Nadezhnost' i kachestvo» [Proceedings of the International Symposium "Reliability and quality"], 2010, Vol. 1, pp. 292-295.
7. Vichugova A.A., Vichugov V.N., Tsapko S.G., Dmitrieva E.A. Metody i sredstva integratsii informatsionnykh sistem v ramkakh edinogo informatsionnogo prostranstva [Methods and tools for integration of information systems within the framework of a single information space], Sistemy proektirovaniya, tekhnologicheskoy podgotovki proizvodstva i upravleniya etapami zhiz-nennogo tsikla promyshlennogo produkta (CAD/CAM/PDM – 2012): Tr. XII Mezhd. konf., Moskva, 16-18 oktyabrya 2012 [System design, technological preparation of production and management stages of the life cycle of an industrial product (CAD/CAM/PDM – 2012): Proceedings of XII International conference, Moscow, October 16-18, 2012]. Moscow: Analitik, 2012, pp. 61-64.
8. Demchenko S.A. Osobennosti sozdaniya edinogo informatsionnogo prostranstva v proektnykh organizatsiyakh [Features create a single information space in design organizations], Apriori: elektr. nauch. zhurn. Seriya «Estesvennye i tekhnicheskie nauki» [Apriori: electronic scientific journal. Series "Natural and technical Sciences"], 2014, No. 3.
9. Andryushkevich S.K., Gus'kov A.E. Praktika resheniya zadach integratsii informatsionnykh sistem na osnove upravleniya master-dannymi [Practice solving the problems of integration of information systems on the basis of master data management], Vychislitel'nye tekhnologii [Computational Technologies], 2013, Vol. 18, No. 6, pp. 3-15.
10. Loshin D. Master Data Management. Burlington: Els. Morgan Caufmann, 2009, 274 p.
11. Pan'kin A.V. Metod vzaimodeystviya elementov korporativnoy informatsionnoy sistemy [Method of interaction between the elements of the corporate information system], Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Priborostroenie [Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Priborostroenie], 2010, Vol. 53, No. 11, pp. 74-78.
12. Frangulova E.V. Klassifikatsiya podkhodov k integratsii i interoperabel'nosti informatsionnykh sistem [Classification of approaches to integration and interoperability of information systems], Vetstnik Astrakhanskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhicheskogo universiteta. Seriya «Upravlenie, vychislitel'naya tekhnika i informatika» [Vestnik of Astrakhan State Technical University. Control, Computer Engineering and Computer Science], 2010, No. 2, pp. 176-179.
13. Rogozov Yu.I. Podkhod k opredeleniyu metasistemy kak sistemy [The approach to the definition of the meta-system as], Tr. Instituta sistemnogo analiza RAN [Proceedings of Institute for system analysis RAS], 2013, Vol. 63, No. 4, pp. 92-110.
14. Parinov S.I., Kogalovskiy M.R. Tekhnologiya semanticheskogo strukturirovaniya kontenta nauchnykh elektronnykh bibliotek [The technology of semantic structuring of scientific digital libraries], Elektronnye biblioteki: perspektivnye metody i tekhnologii, elektronnye kollektsii: Tr. XIII Vseros. nauch. konf. RCDL-2011, g. Voronezh, 19–22 okt. 2011 g [Digital libraries: advanced methods and technologies, digital collections: Proceedings of XIII all-Russian scientific conference RCDL-2011, Voronezh, 19-22 Oct. 2011]. Voronezh, 2011, pp. 197-206.
15. Corlosquet S., Delbru R., Clark T. et al. Produce and Consume Linked Data with Drupal, In Proc. of the 8th Intern. Semantic Web Conf. (ISWC’09). B, 2009, pp. 763-778.
16. Euzenat J., Shvaiko P. Ontology Matching. Berlin Heidelberg (DE): Springer-Verlag, 2007, pp. 333.
17. Madche A., Staab S. Measuring similarity between ontologies, Proc. of the 13th Intern. Conf. on Knowledge Engineering and Management (EKAW-2002), Siguenza, Spain, 2002, Oct. Springer-Verlag, 2002.
18. Chernikov B.V. Ontologicheskiy inzhiniring i model' dannykh v protsesse razrabotki informatsionnykh sistem [Ontological engineering and the data model in the process of developing information systems], Tekhnologii razrabotki informatsionnykh sistem: Sb. st. V Mezhd.
nauch.-tekhn. konf. (TRIS-2014) [Technologies of information systems development: Collection of papers of the V International scientific-technical conference (TRIS-2014)]. Taganrog: Izd-vo YuFU, 2014, pp. 3-14.