|Article title||ANALYSIS ROUTING OF THE LIMITED MESSAGES FLOWS IN A CASUAL AD HOC NETWORKS|
|Authors||A.I. Mikov, N.D. Nguyen|
|Section||SECTION II. COMPUTER ENGINEERING AND COMPUTER SCIENCE|
|Month, Year||02, 2015 @en|
|Abstract||The ad hoc networks are represented in the form of a random graph with a fixed number of units and the view of the processes of sending messages in the network are represented in this paper. On this basis, the basic characteristics of the distribution of random processes in simulated operation of these networks are determined. The main function of the probability distribution used in the simulation is represented and the main problem in the simulation of internal processes of the network is noted. For an accurate representation of the model and the time, we proposed to use an event-driven simulation approach of internal processes, which presented in the form of the final message flows that generate and process at each node of the network. The whole structure of the simulation processing time internal processes represented as the corresponding graphical model. Main task is to study the behavior of the main characteristics of the random distribution of the processes occurring in the analyzed systems. Calculated the optimal-minimal number of required tests to ensure the correctness and stability of the output data. The behavior and the processing of the primary and secondary processes depending on the number of peaks defined in the system are represented. The dependence of the number of processing messages, total processing time of all messages and load units on the number of tests in simulated network is analyzed. Depending on parameters that affect on the correctness of the output data and maintaining the system in steady state is considered and defined.|
|Keywords||Random graph; AD HOC network; event-oriented approach; Dijkstra algorithm; routing; simulation.|
|References||1. Mikov A.I., Mezentseva A.S. Kharakteristiki geometricheskikh grafov, modeliruyushchikh AD HOC seti [Characteristics of geometric graphs, simulating AD HOC network], Informatizatsiya i svyaz' [Informatization and communication], 2012, No. 5, pp. 85-88.
2. Mikov A.I. Stokhasticheskie kharakteristiki razrezov v grafakh AD HOC setey [Stochastic characteristics of the sections of the graphs in AD HOC networks], Informatizatsiya i svyaz' [Informatization and communication], 2014, No. 1, pp. 76-79.
3. Karnon J. Modeling using discrete event simulation, Medical decision making, 2012, pp. 705-706.
4. Mikov A.I. Stokhasticheskie kharakteristiki razrezov v grafakh AD HOC setey [Stochastic characteristics of the sections of the graphs in AD HOC networks], Informatizatsiya i svyaz' [Informatization and communication], 2014, No. 1, pp. 75.
5. Hekmat R. Ad-hoc networks: Fundamental properties and network topologies; Technology, The Netherlands and Rhyzen information and consulting services, Zoetermeer, The Netherlamd, 2006.
6. Fujimoto R.M. Distributed Simulation Systems, In Proceedings of the 2003 Winter Simulation Conference S. Chick, P.J. Sanchez, D. Ferrin, and D.J. Morrice, pp. 124-134.
7. Wilson L.F. and Wei Shen. Experiments In Load Migration And Dynamic Load Balancing In Speedes, Proceedings of the 1998 Winter Simulation Conference. D.J. Medeiros, E.F. Watson, J.S. Carson and M.S. Manivannan, pp. 590-596
8. Nykvist J., Phanse K. Modeling Connectivity in Mobile Ad-hoc Network Environments, Department of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering, Lulea, Sweden, pp. 87-88.
9. Zamyatina E.B., Mikov A.I., Mikheev R.A. Osobennosti modelirovaniya raspredelennykh informatsionnykh sistem [Features of modelling of distributed information systems], Vestnik Permskogo universiteta. Seriya: Matematika. Mekhanika. Informatika [Perm University Herald. Series: Mathematics. Mechanics. Informatics], 2013, No. 4, pp. 107-118.
10. Zamyatina E.B., Mikov A.I. Programmnye sredstva sistemy imitatsii Triad.NET dlya obespecheniya ee adaptiruemosti i otkrytosti [Software simulation systems Triad.NET to ensure its adaptability and openness], Informatizatsiya i svyaz' [Informatization and communication], 2012, No. 5, pp. 130-133.
11. Mikov A.I. Svyaznost' avtonomnykh besprovodnykh komp'yuternykh setey v mestnostyakh s plokhoy infrastrukturoy [The connectivity of the Autonomous wireless computer networks in areas with poor infrastructure], Ekologicheskiy vestnik nauchnykh tsentrov Chernomorskogo ekonomicheskogo sotrudnichestva [Ecological Bulletin of research centers of the Black sea economic cooperation], 2014, No. 1, pp. 70-75.
12. Volchenskaya T.V., Knyaz'kov V.B. Vvedenie v teoriyu grafov [Introduction to graph theory], Algoritmy i diskretnye struktury [Algorithms and discrete structures], 2008, pp. 125.
13. Mikov A.I., Zamyatina E.B. Instrumental'nye sredstva imitatsionnogo modelirovaniya dlya analiza biznes-protsessov i upravleniya riskami [Tools of simulation modeling for the analysis of business processes and risk management], Informatizatsiya i svyaz' [Informatization and communication], 2011, No. 5, pp. 14-16.
14. Voevodin V.V. Modeli i metody v parallel'nykh protsessakh [Models and methods in parallel processes]. Moscow: Nauka, 1986, 296 p.
15. Mikov A.I. Informatsionnye protsessy i normativnye sistemy v IT: Matematicheskie modeli. Problemy proektirovaniya. Novye podkhody [Information processes and regulatory systems in IT: a Mathematical model. The problems of designing. New approaches]. Moscow: Knizhnyy dom «Librokom», 2013.
16. Mikov A.I. Performance evaluation. Krasnodar, 2013.