|Article title||CHARACTERISTICS OF QUALITY OF REMOTE ACCESS|
|Section||SECTION II. MODELING OF COMPLEX SYSTEMS|
|Month, Year||07, 2008 @en|
|Abstract||The informational process in Wireless Application Protocol is considered. Quality of Service is the base for designing of server’s. Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service architecture s formulated. Considered Quality of Service is effectively, reliability, and data loss minimal. Server’s architecture is considered like the system, contenting of service net user’s aims.|
|References||1. Rigney C., Willens S., Rubensand A., Simpson W. "Remote Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS)", RFC 2865, June 2000.
2. Rigney C. "RADIUS Accounting". RFC 2866, June 2000.
3. Aboba B., Mitton D., Zorn G. "RADIUS Accounting Modifications for Tunnel Protocol Support", RFC 2867 , June 2000.
4. Mitton D. "Extended RADIUS Practices", RFC 2882, July 2000.
5. Goyret I., Zorn G., Leifer D., Rubens A., Holdrege M., Shriver J. "RADIUS Attributes for Tunnel Protocol Support " RFC 2868, June 2000.
6. Rigney C., Willats W., Calhoun P. RADIUS Extensions" RFC 2869, June 2000.
7. Rigney C., Rubens A., Simpson W., and Willens S. "Remote Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS)", RFC 2138, April 1997.
8. Aboba D., Mitton B., Zorn G. "RADIUS and IPv6" RFC 3162, August 2001.